Wednesday, April 17, 2019 | 2 to 3 p.m.
Knowing how to navigate the tendering process successfully makes it far easier to choose the right supplier and get the best proposals for your next big purchase. Join our expert David Rourke - co-founder at Round Table Procurement Services - for an in-depth introduction to the formal supplier selection process. Learn the basics of what should be tendered and when, and gain insight into the best strategies for developing a Request for Proposal (RFP).
Walk away with a deeper understanding of:
- when to use the tendering process to select a supplier
- the difference between public versus invitational tender
- how to develop a proper RFP
To register for this webinar:
Co-Founder | Round Table Procurement Services
David is a co-founder at Round Table Procurement Services (RTPS), an organization focused on helping non-profits manage their purchasing decisions and strategies. With 20 years of experience working with government, for-profits, and non-profit organizations of all sizes, he brings a wealth of knowledge to any discussion on procurement, facility maintenance, and asset management. Through RTPS, he co-founded the Canadian YMCA and the Ontario Nonprofit Network Purchasing Programs to improve purchasing among non-profit networks. David has degrees in engineering and business and lives with his family just outside of Hamilton.
- Log into the ONPHA website with the existing username and password associated with your ONPHA account. (Don’t have an ONPHA account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Click the "Register Myself" or “Register Someone Else” button below.
- Proceed to the shopping cart to confirm your registration and payment (if applicable). (Click on “Cart” at the top right of the website to access the cart.)
You will receive your confirmation and webinar login instructions via email two weeks before the webinar date.
Contact us at email@example.com