Housing member benefits
New membership fee structure starts July 1, 2019.
Learn more about your membership options
, or please contact us to discuss your choices: firstname.lastname@example.org
Being an ONPHA member means:
- Shared knowledge and learning. Gain access to the largest housing provider network in Canada. Together our members own close to 30 billion dollars in assets, and they share similar challenges. Together you can share how you are working to solve them.
- Saving money. As an ONPHA member, the ONPHA Select group purchasing program allows you to benefit from economies of scale on the purchases you make to run your organization – from paint to fire protection, appliances and more. Some members have saved over 4 times their membership fee on this piece alone!
- Your work is made easier. The ONPHA team researches and creates materials, courses and resources that support you in your day to day work. They help you stay up to date with new legislation and then ensure you know what it means to you and what actions you might need to take.
- Affiliation with a credible organization in the community housing sector.
- Being a part of a strong collective voice for the sector. you would not otherwise have access to on your own. Ontario’s new government is paying attention to affordable housing issues and ONPHA is being invited to the decision-making table in new ways.
- Accessing policy and decision makers you would not otherwise have access to on your own. Ontario’s new government is paying attention to affordable housing issues and ONPHA is being invited to the decision-making table in new ways.
- Recognition. Through ONPHA’s Awards program, we celebrate and share success stories in our sector. You can raise the profile of your organization and learn from amazing work others like you are doing across the province.
- Building partnerships and leading innovation to solve housing challenges collaboratively. ONPHA helps reach out and build critical partnerships across the sector and the country, and invites others who have a stake in housing to join the conversation.