Financing our Future
Laying the groundwork for funding success
May 25-26, 2017 | Novotel Toronto Centre Hotel
This two-day course will help you to position your organization for funding success, by identifying, understanding and planning for the key pieces you’ll need to have in place to take advantage of the funding opportunities that are coming down the pipe.
What will I gain from this course?
- Understand where the sector is moving and what changes and opportunities we can expect through ‘modernization’
- Participate in a guided examination of your organization’s strategic position and funding-readiness
- Identify gaps in your organization’s ability to respond to change, mobilize and benefit from funding opportunities as they arise
- Identify what you need to do now to benefit from funding opportunities coming down the pipe
- Learn how to put your best foot forward, stand out to potential funders and demonstrate your organization or initiative’s real value
- Explore ways to leverage existing resources and develop new revenue streams
- Understand how strategic planning can help you save money, protect your bottom line, and position your organization for funding and financial success
Presented by Darlene Cook, CEO and General Manager of Peterborough Housing Corporation, this interactive course will provide ample opportunities to ask questions and to discuss, reflect and interact with housing sector colleagues. Participants will walk away with a toolkit of valuable resources to support their continued work in strategic planning and funding readiness.
Registration for this course is now full
If you'd like to join the waiting list, please email us at email@example.com.
ONPHA will also be offering a one-day version of this course at our pre-conference Education Day event on Thursday, November 2, 2017 in Niagara Falls. Registration for Education Day and the 2017 Conference and Trade Show will open on Monday, June 12, 2017.
Location and Accommodation
Novotel Toronto Centre Hotel
45 The Esplanade
Hotel rooms are available on May 24 and May 25 at a discounted rate of $229/night. Please contact the Novotel Toronto Centre Hotel at 416-367-8900 before April 25 to reserve your room.