Great governance, strong organizations
|Service manager members
Launch date: September 1
For non-profit housing providers, strong governance can make the difference between responding to risks and challenges as they arise, and instead learning to prevent and avoid them.
This course covers the fundamentals of good governance, demonstrating how stronger practices can help you and your organization to:
- fulfill your legal and financial obligations
- plan strategically to address current challenges and seize future opportunities
- prevent risks from inside and outside of your organization
- build strong, productive relationships between board members and staff
- recruit the right people with the skill-sets needed to lead through modernization
- be better prepared to respond to (and benefit from) changes in the sector
Video segments with Suzanne Gibson and other sector experts help guide you through this comprehensive course. Apply what you’ve learned to your own board’s context by completing a series of hands-on exercises, and walk away with sample policies and processes to save you time and headaches.
Learners will have access to:
What past course participants have said:
- the web-based course and moderator for three months
- time-saving sample policies and processes
"This course is rich with useful information. I highly
recommend it to any individual who is involved in governance in the non-profit housing
Questions? Contact email@example.com.