A Guide for Reopening Your Workplace
FREE to ONPHA members and the public
Ontario is cautiously turning a corner on COVID-19. With some regions now entering Stage Three of Ontario’s reopening plan, we all need to be ready to reopen or expand operations safely, responsibly, and in compliance with regulations.
ONPHA’s new resource A Guide for Reopening Your Workplace will support Ontario’s community housing providers as you reopen, modify your spaces, and adjust to the “new normal” of your day-to-day operations.
No matter your job title, the information and practical tips found in this resource are relevant to all staff of community housing organizations, as well as board members.
Download the resource today so you’re equipped to:
- Understand and implement the keys to a successful reopening.
- Conduct a thorough COVID-19-specific risk assessment of your workplace.
- Access a checklist of the specific steps you can take to minimize risk in regards to physical distancing measures, engineering controls, administrative controls, and PPE and other protections.
- Be prepared to act appropriately if an employee refuses work.
- Keep your staff and tenants engaged through effective communications and HR practices.
- Learn from your peers who are successfully navigating the health crisis. Access a hub of other resources from community housing providers, as well as guidance materials from government.