ONPHA Conference and Trade Show
ONPHA hosts the largest conference in Canada for non-profit housing providers. Annually, the ONPHA Conference and Trade Show attracts more than 1,100 delegates including non-profit housing staff, board members, tenants, service managers and government officials from across Ontario.
The 2018 event takes place October 26-28, with our pre-conference Education Day event on October 25, at the Sheraton Centre Toronto.
Conference delegates can look forward to:
- 60+ educational, professional development sessions plus two keynote speakers
- 115+ expert speakers
- Networking opportunities with 1,100+ non-profit housing professionals, government representatives, community partners and service managers
- Complimentary admission to the ONPHA Trade Show, which hosts 80 exhibitors showcasing the supplies and services you need
- The annual ONPHA Gala, our night of celebration! Share a meal, toast ONPHA award winners and enjoy live entertainment with your peers.
Click here to see what happened at the 2017 ONPHA Conference and Trade Show.
Call for submissions
We want to learn from you! Are you a game-changer? Do you have game-changing solutions to issues facing the non-profit housing sector? Are you running innovative programs to best serve your community?
We are seeking conference session proposals that fall into the following areas:
- Innovators and game-changers: Radical ideas changing our world
- Post-EOA landscape (e.g. alternative options and funding models)
- Community hubs and housing (e.g. surplus school or hospital sites)
- Cross-sector partnerships (e.g. public/private, health/housing, developmental services/housing)
- Development (e.g. new construction, redevelopment, regeneration)
- From homelessness to housing (e.g. practical strategies, enumeration successes, Housing First)
- Legalization of marijuana
- Data-driven solutions
- Shared services (e.g. collaborations, shared resources)
- Responses to managing change in an organization (e.g. retirements, new staff, new responsibilities)
- Strategic asset management (e.g. new technologies, sales/acquisitions, preventative maintenance)
- Innovations in engaging and supporting tenants (e.g. mental health and addictions, aging in place, transitional housing, LGBTTQIA2S, accessibility)
- YOUR best ideas!
Proposals are due by February 28, 2018. In order to create a balanced program of events, we cannot guarantee that all proposals will be selected. If your proposal is accepted you will be notified by March 23, 2018. Click here for more information and to submit your proposal.