Share your successes with your colleagues at the Innovation Showcase – new this fall at the 2019 ONPHA Conference
We believe that ONPHA members are Ontario’s community housing sector experts. That’s why we’ve created a place at the 2019 Conference to highlight the innovative work you’re doing to create new units, achieve financial and environmental sustainability, and improve your communities.
The Innovation Showcase will be available throughout the Conference, allowing delegates to browse and be inspired by their peers’ projects, programs and developments.
If your organization is making strides towards excellence on any project, big or small, we want to help you share your story. The ONPHA Communications team will work with you to create an exhibit that highlights your project and the successes and challenges you’ve experienced along the way.
We’re looking for innovations that fit into three or more of the following categories: Community/tenant support; Environmental/energy efficiency; Financial impacts or funding potential; Facilities and operations effectiveness; Partnerships with other organizations; Sustainability (long-term viability) and Technology impacts or data usage.
Apply to be a part of the first-ever Innovation Showcase
Download the application form
to be a part of this exciting new feature of ONPHA’s annual Conference. If selected, the Communications team will use the information provided in the form, along with supporting documents (photos, videos, new stories, etc.) to create your display, and will work with you to ensure your project is represented accurately.
Be prepared with:
- a brief overview of your organization including number of units, years in operation, etc.
- a summary of the project or program including its goals and partners involved
- images, video and/or media coverage that help to illustrate your project
Describe how the project impacts the categories listed below (please fill out all that apply)
- community/tenant support
- environmental/energy efficiency
- financial impacts or funding potential
- facilities and operations effectiveness
- partnerships with other organizations
- sustainability (long-term viability)
- technology impacts or data usage
The application deadline is Friday, September 13, 2019 at 5 p.m.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org