Wednesday, November 21, 2018 | 2 to 3 p.m.
In order to continue to be eligible for rent-geared-to-income assistance under the Housing Services Act, 2011
(HSA), RGI tenants may be required to pursue child support payments.
This webinar will walk you through:
- The requirement to obtain income under the HSA
- The different types of child support agreements
- Supporting tenants to pursue child support
- The role of the Family Responsibility Office (FRO)
- Verifying child support payments received through FRO – Schedule A
- How to calculate RGI rent for households receiving child support
Roberta Jagoe | Policy Analyst | Region of Durham Housing Services Division
Roberta Jagoe is responsible for the development of local housing policies and procedures under the
Housing Services Act, 2011 for Durham Region’s Housing Services Division. She brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to any discussion on rent-geared-to-income (RGI) administration.
To register for this webinar:
- Log into the ONPHA website with the existing username and password associated with your ONPHA account. (Don’t have an ONPHA account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Click the "Register Myself" or “Register Someone Else” button below.
- Proceed to the shopping cart to confirm your registration and payment (if applicable). (Click on “Cart” at the top right of the website to access the cart.)
You will receive your confirmation and webinar login instructions via email two weeks before the webinar date.