This comprehensive suite of resources is designed to strengthen key competencies in governance and the planning, oversight, and administrative foundations of non-profit housing providers. Learn the pillars of good governance with practical, self-directed assessments and focused exercises. These resources can be used to train new board members, build the skills of an existing board, and assist with key board activities such as policy development, annual general meetings, board meetings, and strategic planning work.
This bundle is available as a package of PDFs, in addition to seven customizable MS Word templates and will be distributed by email upon purchase.
Upgraded Member: FREE
Core Member: $677+HST
Regular Price: $796+HST
The full list of resources included in this bundle include:
- Governance and Corporate Practices Handbook (including easily adaptable versions of the sample tools: Sample Policies, Procedures and Guidelines Inventory, Sample Board Manual Table of Contents, Sample Board Evaluation and the Sample Board Meeting Evaluation Form)
- Running and Supportive Effective Meetings Handbook
- Recruitment, Orientation, Training, and Succession Handbook
- Board Orientation Handbook
- Sample Conflict of Interest Policy *not sold separately*
- Sample Risk Management Strategies by Legislation *not sold separately*
- Tenants on the Board Handbook
- ONPHA Governance Essentials Workbook *not sold separately*